Foot Care

Foot and ankle specialists are called podiatrists. They explore medical and surgical care for feet. Among the more common issues podiatrists cover are sports injuries to feet or ankles, bunions for whatever reason, hammer toes, warts, heel pain, orthostatic, ingrown and fungal toenails, diabetic and arthritic foot problems. Many will cut toe nails.